Technical Rider for Toshi Reagon and BIGLovely Band Performance
A first class, professional quality concert sound system shall be provided by the purchaser at his/her sole expense and meet the approval of Artist’s Representative upon advance and prior to date of performance.
- House Speakers shall be at least a 3-way/triamped system. 18” subs are preferred. Meyer, Adamson, EV or equivalent.
- House Console shall be at least 32 channels with full parametric eq and at least 6 aux sends. Soundcraft, Crest, Yamaha or equivalent.
- Monitor Speakers shall be at least a 2 way biamped system containing a 12” woofer and 1” horn. At least 8 identical wedges are required.
- Monitor Console shall be at least 24 channels with 6 discrete mixes. Soundcraft, Crest, Yamaha or equivalent.
- FOH Processing must include at least 2 digital reverbs, 4 channels of insertable compressors, and 1 stereo 31 band graphic eq.
- Monitor Processing must include at least 6 channels of 31 band graphic eq.
- Microphones and Direct boxes – at least 16 quality mics (Shure, Beyer, Sennheiser) and 4 direct boxes (Countryman)
- Microphone Stands – 16 with booms
- All necessary cabling
- Intercom between house and monitors
INSTRUMENTATION (see below for Solo rider)
- Guitar/vocals (di)
- Guitar/vocals (di)
- Mandolin/vocals (di)
- Electric Guitar: Fender super-amp with reverb or equivolent
- Bass: Gallien Kruger 400RB Head w/ Hartke 410 bottom speaker
- Drums: standard 5-piece kit with cymbal, snare, peddle, throne, etc.
STAGE MANAGER name:
SOUND ENGINEER name:
SIGNED AND AGREED date:
On behalf of promoter:
Technical Rider for Toshi Reagon Solo Performance
- 1 vocal mic Shure Beta 57 or 58
- 1 instrument mic Shure 57 or 58
- 1 direct box
- 2 boom stands
- 2 monitor speakers
- 1 Fender twin reverb amp (if Toshi is bringing electric guitar, check) a first-rate sound system with comparable amp, mixing board, and speakers to the size of the hall
- Minimum 8 channel mixer
- Extra cables and mics
- A first-rate experienced sound engineer and crew.
Sound person must be present at soundcheck and during performance.